Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XI Online

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released May 16, 2002

Players from across the globe enter the world of Vana'diel for a Final Fantasy adventure in the series' first foray into the MMORPG genre.

please giant bomb help me!

thomas10soa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By thomas10soa

hey guys, ive been wanting to play this game for a looong time, so i finaly get it and soon realise that this game really is as hard has people say it is. im currently on the first mission and i was hoping you guys could help me, this is the mission i do about everything the site says however i cant find sama gohima whos meant to be outside the entrance, a few other questions is where do i get quests from and also is there a WoW style quest helper for this game or something similar? my character is a human black mage at lvl 4

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By EpicSteve

You would be hard-pressed to find a lot of assistance here. I'm not too sure how many people even play FFXI on GB. I'd recommend a FFXI specific forum.

thomas10soa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By thomas10soa

anybody else?

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By ch13696
    @thomas10soa said:

" hey guys, ive been wanting to play this game for a looong time, so i finaly get it and soon realise that this game really is as hard has people say it is. im currently on the first mission and i was hoping you guys could help me, this is the mission i do about everything the site says however i cant find sama gohima whos meant to be outside the entrance, a few other questions is where do i get quests from and also is there a WoW style quest helper for this game or something similar? my character is a human black mage at lvl 4 "

I haven't played that game in awhile. Since about 2004. I'm not sure how to answer the first question because I don't know who he is. As far as quests go it's nothing like WoW. They barely have quests. Not saying that's bad, but it can be a little frustrating if you're used to WoW. The quests mainly fall within the storyline of the game. That's why they have multiple expansions. So they can expand on the story and add on a couple more quests. Also, I don't think there is a quest helper. Try looking on www.gamefaqs.com. The guides can help you look for the quests you need to continue the story. 

Oh and a bit of advice. Level, level, level. Get up to level 25. That's when all the good stuff happens. This is based on the last time I played.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.