Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XII

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 16, 2006

The last Final Fantasy game released on the PS2, Final Fantasy XII is distinguished by its condition-driven "gambit" battle system, its Monster Hunter-like open environments and side quests, and its setting in the existing fictional universe of Ivalice.

Final Fantasy XII

slayerofheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

Edited By slayerofheroes

I was wondering something. I have Final Fantasy XII laying around unbeaten since I got it. I have found the game to be quite difficult, I want to beat it mainly cuz I like beating all my games and so far I have. All I need bow is to beat this one and I can officially say that I have beaten all my games in my collection.

So the question is: do you guys really think that Final Fantasy XII is worth finishing?

slayerofheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#1  Edited By slayerofheroes

I was wondering something. I have Final Fantasy XII laying around unbeaten since I got it. I have found the game to be quite difficult, I want to beat it mainly cuz I like beating all my games and so far I have. All I need bow is to beat this one and I can officially say that I have beaten all my games in my collection.

So the question is: do you guys really think that Final Fantasy XII is worth finishing?

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2  Edited By the8bitNacho

Most people on this board seem to run with the idea that FFXII is a bad game, so you're probably going to get a bunch of "No" answers.

I'd say yes. 

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

I've never played the game but, I heard it was a great game.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Optiow

Any FF game is worth beating.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By PowerSerj

Go for it dude. I never got into it, but I'm basically the opposite of you in terms of game completedness.

CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By CowMuffins

I have it, never beat it. I was actually thinking of trying to find a PS2 emulator and play it on my PC so I could easily look up a guide if needed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.