Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

about getting a chocobo?

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lusence

so i have the quest joined the guild, what next. told me to go to moraby bay drydocks and find a leves quest giver for seals yet no one will give me any missions, what am i missing here?

Bleshoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You just have to get 2000 seals through multiple means, such as hunting logs, FATEs, etc.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lusence

well what was the point of sending me to moraby drydocks just to be told im not worthy of the quests from the storm officers there? i was hoping for some sort of missions or something?

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lusence said:

well what was the point of sending me to moraby drydocks just to be told im not worthy of the quests from the storm officers there? i was hoping for some sort of missions or something?

Normally you should be able to get levequestes there which gives you seals as well. I did like 10 levesquests there to get my Chocobo.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lusence said:

There wasn't one :P. Basically they are just letting you know where you go to get the chocobo once you buy the pass. Just go to a level 20 leve area and find the GC leve guy. Pounding out 2k seals is easy. Also farming some fates or doing your GC hunting log is a great way to get seals too.

Long term once you get used to it, and are higher level, you can pound out 2k seals in like... 30-40 minutes with extreme ease.

Verendus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Verendus

With FATES and leves it takes 1 to 2 hours to get 2000 seals if I recall right.

Itwastuesday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@verendus said:

With FATES and leves it takes 1 to 2 hours to get 2000 seals if I recall right.

Yes, FATES are probably the best way to get seals... and EXP, while you're at it. You'll have your chocobo in no time if you find a good fate party going on.

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

FATES are definetly your best bet though i do grind out leves sometimes whilst waiting on the duty queue, you usually get betwen 150 to 200 points but you will also get bonus ponits if you do them in your own region.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darji

I would do leves because you also have a high chance of a treasue coffer with nice equipment. and they give like 150-200 seals each.

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By kagato

@darji said:

I would do leves because you also have a high chance of a treasue coffer with nice equipment. and they give like 150-200 seals each.

Actually thats a good point, you do get some nice goodies for the leves

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kagato said:

@darji said:

Actually thats a good point, you do get some nice goodies for the leves

Just remember to move up when needed. If you know where to go there are leve givers for GC up to at least level 40. And yeah, level 43 and the pants I am wearing came out of a GC leve :P.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lusence

bah id love to do the leve quests but every leve guy i come across insults me and says im not ready for a leve quest, well where the hell do i get one? thats my question...

WHERE DO I GO TO GET A LEVE QUEST FOR THE MAELSTROM GC?

i went to the drydock like they said but no one would give me a quest, just said i was not ready yet...

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aw NM i stumbled into the lady at the drowning wench which aparently unlocks the leve missions. thx for nothing people. haha

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.