Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XV

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 29, 2016

The fifteenth entry in Square Enix's flagship RPG franchise, set in a world that mixes elements of modern technology with magic, a fantasy based on reality.

Is this game still gonna be released?

Lydek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lydek

Ok so I work at a very popular video game retailer and I checked the list of new games coming out for the ps3 to see if we still had this game up for reserve.  I scrolled up and down the list and I couldn't find it at all.  Did this game get canceled when I wasn't looking?  And what about all those years of teasing, did they get flushed down the drain?  What's going on!?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Hailinel

Yes, it's still coming, but a release date has yet to be announced. I wouldn't expect it any sooner than late 2012.

OmegaChosen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OmegaChosen

Um, calm down. It hasn't been cancelled. Also, GameStop is not exactly the best repository for game information.

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By landon

Dudes are working real hard on it. I think they released a bunch of gameplay pretty recently.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By McGhee

No, Square Enix has announced that they're dropping all current projects and immediately pouring all of their efforts into a Final Fantasy VII remake.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.