Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XV

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 29, 2016

The fifteenth entry in Square Enix's flagship RPG franchise, set in a world that mixes elements of modern technology with magic, a fantasy based on reality.

My eyes just melted (demo trailer)

AleeN634

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

Edited By AleeN634

Wow I didn't know what to expect concerning Final Fantasy Versus XIII but the trailer (included with FFXIII demo for Japan) sure impressed the heck out of me. Been a long time coming too... I still remember a time when Final Fantasy games were released every 2 years or so (PS1 glory days). Now we're lucky to get 2 entries on the same console.
    AleeN634

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#1  Edited By AleeN634

Wow I didn't know what to expect concerning Final Fantasy Versus XIII but the trailer (included with FFXIII demo for Japan) sure impressed the heck out of me. Been a long time coming too... I still remember a time when Final Fantasy games were released every 2 years or so (PS1 glory days). Now we're lucky to get 2 entries on the same console.
    turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By turbomonkey138

i wasn't to impressed

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Diamond

I watched the Japanese guy streaming it the other day.  The trailer part is so CG I can't get any sense of what the actual game is like.  After that there's a long chat without even voice samples, and realtime or not, it's nothing impressive from a game perspective.

I'm getting the demo from NCSX, and I'm kind of excited for FF13, looks real nice.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Endogene

Quite confused here, the text in the beginning is that in Italian or Spanish? Almost sure that the song during the conversation is in Latin but the that Italian/Spanish text in the beginning is making me doubt my long lost Latin skills. Anyone who knows?

I am actually more looking forward to Versus than XIII, guess its the setting and the possibility of it being a love story like Final Fantasy 8. Still want to play XIII, guess i will eventually have to consider buying a PS3 (eventually when those games get localised in 20 years).

darkspirit138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By darkspirit138

I am liking the music.

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Axersia

After seeing minor variations of the same damn trailer 5 times for the past 3 years I can't say I'm too impressed by this anymore (plus, this isn't even the best one since the majority of it is just muted conversation). It's about time they showed some actual progress on the game. The very first XIII trailer already showed gameplay footage, yet we still haven't seen any Versus gameplay footage 3 years after it's announced -- how come?

This game will probably make me buy a PS3, though, but only because it's an action RPG developed by the Kingdom Hearts team and not because it's an FF title. I have very little interest in XIII (though I'll probably get it anyway because I somehow ended up with every numbered FF game + some spin-offs despite my general dislike in the series).

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Optiow

It has a good soundtrack on there.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By LiquidPrince

My eyes too!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.