Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 19, 2012

The thirteenth game in the Fire Emblem series and the first for the 3DS. Conceived as a "greatest hits" of previous Fire Emblem ideas, it features a mix of new mechanics and older gameplay concepts.

Best 'Lore' Couples/Children?

DorianOtten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi,

So I recently got a 3DSXL (internship ended and wanted to buy myself something nice since i'm now getting paid lol). I got Awakening since i heard about the newcomer system and the kids thing. I'm really liking the game and the character interactions. I've been taking a more organic approach to the pairings and the kids (pairing chars in combat for the buffs and letting social stuff flow from there) and was wondering what some of the better or more interesting couples are? When i look this up i always only ever find the best stats for the kids. I'm playing normal newcomer so this eugenics min-maxing system is no concern of mine really.

Anyway was just wondering what people's thoughts on best pairings and kids from a story perspective are?

Mine so far are;

Chrom/Sumia

Kellan/Sully

Stahl/Cordelia

and soon to be lon'qu/lissa

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

Why anyone would pair Henry with anyone other than Tharja is beyond me. Those sociopaths go together quite well.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel

Why anyone would pair Henry with anyone other than Tharja is beyond me. Those sociopaths go together quite well.

Henry ain't touching mai waifu. (Avatar/Tharja for life!)

On topic, I felt that Frederick and Cordelia go well together. They seem pretty compatible and Severa being Frederick's daughter is strangely fitting during their support conversations.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.