Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 19, 2012

The thirteenth game in the Fire Emblem series and the first for the 3DS. Conceived as a "greatest hits" of previous Fire Emblem ideas, it features a mix of new mechanics and older gameplay concepts.

New Game Plus?

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Is there a new game plus? The reason I ask is there was a character in one of the early chapters that I wanted to obtain but it wasn't until after I killed her I found out how I was suppose to obtain her. Is there a new game plus where I can go back and get her? or did I miss my chance at a happy life with the woman of my dreams?

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Nope, no new game plus. Heck of a postgame with all of the crazy-hard DLC content, but I'm afraid you're going to have to restart the entire game if you missed someone.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chemystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Yea I was a bit bummed out when I found out there was no new game+. I think it would have really benefited the game.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EightBitShik

This sucks, I have every kid except for the second kid you get from Chrom and Sumia... I keep googling it but no one says "how" you obtain the kid they just ignore the question and say "yes you can" but what is driving me nuts is I killed that one chick at the start and I cannot get the kid :( this will haunt me.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I found it actually a node was unlocked I didn't see before.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By TheBlue

@eightbitshik: Do you mean Cynthia? Her paralogue is on a tiny island in the ocean if I remember. You have to have finished Chapter 18 or married off Lissa or Cordelia and unlocked their paralogues in order to reach it. That sucks that you lost someone though, who was it?

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

This sucks, I have every kid except for the second kid you get from Chrom and Sumia... I keep googling it but no one says "how" you obtain the kid they just ignore the question and say "yes you can" but what is driving me nuts is I killed that one chick at the start and I cannot get the kid :( this will haunt me.

Did... did you parents never have "the talk" with you?

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ch3burashka: @theblue: The character I missed at the start was Tharja, however, I think I'm screwing up the extra levels at the end of the game too because I have a feeling I can recruit all those characters. I'll check it out after I beat the game, I'd look that up but I'm afraid to spoil shit. So I might just start over one day and try to unlock everything you can.

Ch3burashka - No, they said I'd be a virgin for life *sniff*

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@eightbitshik: Yeah, any extra level/"paralogue" that heavily features a particular character (either a child, or well, those characters that should be dead), you can recruit that character. You often have to just talk to them with their mother/Chrom, though sometimes I think there are other conditions? It's been a while. Just look it up, I guess.

The one exception is that you have to do like 2 or 3 missions where you help out Anna the merchant before the game finally stops fucking around and lets your recruit her. I don't even understand why, those missions weren't even very interesting, and Anna has incredibly limited support conversations.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@bisonhero: Probably because Anna is a mascot character of the series.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailinel: I know, but like, c'mon. How many lame "snowy forest, Anna is an NPC" missions does the game need?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailinel: I know, but like, c'mon. How many lame "snowy forest, Anna is an NPC" missions does the game need?

They were just playing up the joke of there being a ludicrous number of identical relatives all named Anna. :P

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailinel: Speaking of which, I feel like to series newcomers who are less in on the joke, that probably could've been misconstrued as "she is a forgetful ditz who forgot she already met you". Or do those missions actually have 2 or more Annas meet face to face at some point? Again, it has been a while.

That schtick worked for Nurse Joy in Pokemon because those were clearly different Pokemon Centers and she can't work at all of them, but the Annas are already traveling merchants, so it isn't that unreasonable that you might run into the same traveling merchat twice (though obviously multiple Annas can be on the world map at the same time).

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailinel: Speaking of which, I feel like to series newcomers who are less in on the joke, that probably could've been misconstrued as "she is a forgetful ditz who forgot she already met you". Or do those missions actually have 2 or more Annas meet face to face at some point? Again, it has been a while.

That schtick worked for Nurse Joy in Pokemon because those were clearly different Pokemon Centers and she can't work at all of them, but the Annas are already traveling merchants, so it isn't that unreasonable that you might run into the same traveling merchat twice (though obviously multiple Annas can be on the world map at the same time).

She (well, at least one of them anyway) explains in the dialogue that the other Annas running around are her sisters.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bisonhero: As a new comer I understand she was a sister :) and she told me so like Bisonhero stated.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.