Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem

Franchise »

A strategy RPG franchise developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo. It is known for its emphasis on character development and concept of permanent character death.

Coming to Europe in December

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Fire Emblem; New Dark Dragon and the sword of Light does battle with Nintendo DS in time for Christmas as Nintendo Europe has set a date for the Wi-Fi enabled RPG.

The classic strategy RPG arrives on Nintendo's dual screened wonder on December 5th 2008,

The game is based on the original Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light released back in 1990 for the NES. To do battle you'll need to think about the surrounding terrain, positioning of units and the strength and skills of the enemy forces.

You'll be able to plug into the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection and battle other Fire Emblem fanatics over the net or take down others locally using wireless lan play. With online play there's also the opportunity to use the microphone during battle, or buy weapons and new features from an online virtual armoury.

Japanese Ad

JVMark2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By JVMark2

I can't wait.

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By zitosilva

I think I'm out of tune with the world. I didn't even know new Fire Emblems were being made, let alone that they are about to be released. I'm glad your topics exist to remind me of this. I think it's about the fifith time you show me some I'd like to get that I didn't know was coming out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.