Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Flower

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 12, 2009

A highly-acclaimed game that allows players to control the wind and collect flower petals while exploring a lush, colorful environment. Its innovative gameplay often seeks to create a soothing and relaxing experience through a combination of visuals and audio to complement the narrative.

That $%@# Pure Trophy

Maedhros925

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Maedhros925

Does it defeat the purpose of Flower to be waste time talking about trophies? Too bad, I'm going to do it anyway.

How on (Mother) earth are you supposed to get the Pure trophy?!? Before I knew there was a trophy, I figured it was inevitable that you would be hit, that it was part of the story. I've gone back and tried a couple times, but always hit something right away. The guide here on GB isn't much help, though I can't really think of anything else the guide could possible say. This isn't a complicated game.

Has anyone achieved this trophy? The statistics say at least someone has...

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By MetalBaofu

Never done it myself. Best help I can offer is this guide, which has a video of someone getting it.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By geirr

I got the pure trophy just by playing it over once or twice, it wasn't a big deal though so I can't really help beyond telling you something dumb like "get a feel for your mass" so you know where you can 'fit' without being zapped.

KinjiroSSD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By KinjiroSSD

That was quite some time ago but from what I remember, I took it very slowly and carefully.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.