Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Football Manager 2011

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 05, 2010

The 2011 entry in the football management sim franchise. It covers the 2010/2011 football season and was released in November 2010

50% off! (activates on steam)

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#1  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/football-manager-2011/

Right here. Added it to my steam account this morning.

I'd been casually interested in this game for about a year or so, now, but couldn't bring myself to hit it up for $39.99 and apparently too lazy to just download the demo. (So, yeah, I'm pretty much an idiot.)

Either way, $19.99 seems a reasonable price. I look forward to cracking this baby wide open tonight.

TorMasturba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TorMasturba

Having not looked closer on the main giantbomb page at this thread I was rushing to look in this thread to see which game had 50% off, and now I know what it's a sale for, I still won't buy this game on sale.

Sorry about that, but those games just bore me.

Either way it was awesome of you to make a thread to tell everyone and save the interested ones some of their beer tokens.

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#3  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

Haha, I can see how they might be a bit boring to some. I kinda feel like Football Manager is Dwarf Fortress for people who are afraid of roguelike graphics... And don't like dwarves. 

Either way, I'm happy it was on sale. I probably wouldn't get $39.99 worth of enjoyment out of the game right off the bat. I dig the ability to hold press conferences and tell players they're failing me as human beings.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.