Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

For Honor

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 14, 2017

A third-person melee-focused arena versus multiplayer game featuring warriors from different periods of time. Initially featuring European Knights, Samurai, and Vikings but subsequentially expended with other warriors from different times and cultures.

Changing gender in story mode

odinsmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey! So I was planning on going through the story mode again on realistic and I wanted to play as the opposite gender as my characters in my first playthrough to hear the other VO, but I can`t find a way to do so. Is it not actually possible or am I just being dumb?

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

I think you just have to customize your heroes and change their gender there to have it show up in the singleplayer? Just guessing.

By the way, how dumb is it that three of the heroes can't be dudes? Real dumb.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.