Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forsaken World

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 11, 2011

A new free online MMO from Perfect world entertainment. Was Released March 11, 2011.

Forsaken World - a new F2P for 2011 that has AAA shine

blastershift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By blastershift

I just want to quickly put this out there. I know a lot people think since a MMORPG doesn't have a price tag + $15 bucks a month it's not worth it.

Here's a good area to see some info: 
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/achievement

I really wish people give this a shot, it's not as bad you may think.

Althox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Althox

I saw this game when it popped up on steam, and since I don't play any MMO's (except EVE) at the moment, I thought I'd give it a try. And oh man, do I love this game. If you have any doubts that it's a bad game, you're wrong. Sure, can be a grind-fest, but most MMO's are.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By project343

Certainly has the polish, but it's missing the creativity. Also, the art style is, umm... 'blinding.' 

In my opinion, Spiral Knights and Global Agenda (grindy as they may be), are far more worth-while excursions into the MMO genre. They're hella unique.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Rhaknar

AAA shine? its fucking AWFUL. is this thread serious? :/

Althox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Althox

Wouldn't say it have AAA shine, but it's a pretty game and it gives something new, and to be honest, I'd rather play this than WoW. (Played wow for 3 yrs since start) And sure, there are allot of other P2P games out there that might have a greater community or better looking graphics, but in my opinion it have more soul.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By valrog

Are you guys serious? Really? I tried it when it came to Steam and it's HORRIBLE.

You click a name in your Quest Log and it AUTOMATICALLY goes to that NPC. You kill a monster and it spawns at the SAME MOMENT on the SAME SPOT.

I really hope this thread is a joke.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.