#1 Posted by BBQBram (2236 posts) -

Yesterday, Ken Levine tweeted about some "awesome news" that we would receive today. Instead we got a trailer for a trailer and the promise of this awesome news next tuesday to go along with said trailer. Speculation is half the fun of course; what do you think it'll be? Another bit of extended gameplay footage? Some limited merch? BioShock for Vita (remember that notion)? Or, bless my soul, a demo?!

#2 Posted by BeachThunder (11927 posts) -

=( please not an announcement of another delay...

#3 Edited by Morningstar (2157 posts) -

=( please not an announcement of another delay...

You took the words out of my mouth.

#4 Edited by BBQBram (2236 posts) -

That wouldn't exactly classify as "awesome news" now would it? Besides, pretty sure the game's gone gold this week. Big party at Irrational.

#5 Posted by FrankieSpankie (228 posts) -

I wouldn't think it's a delay if they say awesome news. Pretty cool though, can't wait for the game to come out, never mind what the news is on Tuesday!

#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Maybe they are pushing UP the release date?

#7 Edited by Oldirtybearon (4798 posts) -

@the_laughing_man said:

Maybe they are pushing UP the release date?

That's the only thing that would really qualify as awesome news. Anything else is just promotional bullshit.

#8 Edited by Fredddi43 (331 posts) -

@bbqbram said:

BioShock for Vita (remember that notion)?

Bioshock for Vita? That would actually be awesome news, finally something totally rad to play on that device.

#9 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

Game looks cool

#10 Posted by LethalKi11ler (1407 posts) -

Vita game or pushing up the date would be amazing. However, I expect something way more trivial

#11 Posted by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

At the end of the trailer it will say "Bioshock: Infinite" Out now.

Let me have my crazy fantasies.

#12 Posted by BBQBram (2236 posts) -

At the end of the trailer it will say "Bioshock: Infinite" Out now.

Let me have my crazy fantasies.

Then the doorbell rings and it's my Ultimate Songbird Edition. Ken Levine shows up and does live commentary.

#13 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

I hope its a demo release

But its just going to be that its going gold. They already had a party to celebrate

#14 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

So what's the word? So far I only saw a new trailer.

#15 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1246 posts) -

I just want it to be March 26th so I can play it!

#16 Posted by Nilazz (613 posts) -

I wonder if we'll see a demo? I still remember playing the first Bioshock demo and being blown away by it.

#17 Posted by BaneFireLord (2935 posts) -

If they push up the release date, that would be absolutely delightful. If they have an ALL NEW PREORDER BONUS...ugh.

#18 Posted by leebmx (2244 posts) -

Well there is another trailer I presume that is it. Not sure what good announcements they could have for a game which has gone gold and is out in a month.

#19 Edited by Colourful_Hippie (4351 posts) -

I kinda don't give a shit about any further news, I just want to play the damn thing.

#20 Posted by tcsajax (88 posts) -

Pretty sure that the big announcement is that BioShock Infinite has gone gold. Its the most recent post on the Irrational Games website and it was posted today.

Not really "big" news for us, but I'm sure its big news for the development team.

#21 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

@tcsajax said:

Pretty sure that the big announcement is that BioShock Infinite has gone gold. Its the most recent post on the Irrational Games website and it was posted today.

Not really "big" news for us, but I'm sure its big news for the development team.

Ya kinda pissed me off. Thats not "big" News. I could have called that weeks ago.

#22 Posted by BBQBram (2236 posts) -

To be fair Ken said "awesome news", not big.

#23 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4207 posts) -

My friend is dying for this to get released. ~ I'm his liaison to the video games news front. Its been weird the last couple of months with him.