Let's do this! For doz dat wish to remain unsullied by discussion of the one game they have yet to finish. Or the two games. Or three.
Let us work together as a community and help those poor souls. Let's start with the easy part: a breakdown of when the discussion for each award starts and what games are involved in that discussion. If you're feeling particularly bold then feel free to be even more specific with things like Fez is discussed from XX:XX to YY:YY, but honestly I don't expect you to be that crazy. Maybe you could just mention the severity of the spoilers when a game is discussed. Are they only light spoilers, or in depth, heavy spoilers of big moments.
Also I don't think we need to list every game that gets mentioned, just ones that get talked about in detail. So if you hear a game get brought up but don't see it on the list, it's because they don't say much of consequence about it. And of course some of the categories are less spoiler focused then others.
And I'm trying to list the games roughly in order of when they're mentioned. Perhaps if a game gets talked about twice, once in a light fashion and once in more spoilery fashion I'll list it twice and indicate that.
@ me with stuff if you want to help, and I'll try to keep this updated.
2012's 2011 Game of the Year starts at beginning, (duh)
- sounded pretty safe to me, and they are talking about games from last year, so...
Best Moment/Sequence starts at 22:22
- 00:25:45 - 00:26:30 -> 'Mass Effect3' dlc 'From Ashes' MAJOR spoiler
- 0:26:30 - 0:27:49 -> 'Binary Domain' MAJOR spoiler,
- 0:27:49 - 0:31:12 -> 'Fez' - minor spoiler imo because i think everyone knows by now that this game is much more than just a 2D platformer
- 0:31:12 - 0:33:35 -> 'Asura's Wrath' minor spoilers. if you don't want to know just how ridiculous this game gets, skip this part,
- 0:33:35 - 0:34:34 -> 'Far Cry 3' no spoilers,
- 0:34:34 - 0:35:07 -> 'Journey' some talk about the sliding sequence. Again, nothing you need to avoid in here,
- 0:35:07 - 0:40:42 -> 'Spec Ops: The Line' - MAJOR spoilers,
- 0:40:42 - 0:50:50 -> 'The Walking Dead' MAJOR spoilers for Episode 3,
- 0:50:50 - 0:52:05 -> 'The Walking Dead' spoiler for Episode 4,
- 0:52:05 - 0:53:10 -> 'The Walking Dead' again MAJOR spoilers for Episode 3 mixed with a spoiler for Episode 4,
- 0:53:10 - 1:00:40 -> 'Assassin's Creed 3' MAJOR spoiler. The crew spoils the only good thing about this game so watch out
- 1:00:40 - 1:07:25 -> 'Frog Fractions' MAJOR spoilers
Best New Character starts at 1:15:40
- The Walking Dead - They don't really talk specifics, so nothing too spoilery. They might hint at some stuff.
- 1:21:37 - 1:22:28 -> 'Halo 4' haven't played the game, but without context it sounds like a minor thing
- 1:23:38 - 1:25:30 -> 'Sleeping Dogs' MAJOR spoiler
- 1:28:49 - 1:32:49 -> 'Mass Effect 3: From Ashes' spoilers, some character interaction spoilers
- 1:32:49 - 1:33:18 -> 'Spec Ops: The Line' moderate spoiler towards the very end of the discussion
- 1:35:57 - 1:36:01 -> 'Far Cry 3' minor spoiler,
Best Music starts at 1:39:30
- 1:43:04 - 1:43:07 -> 'Asura's Wrath' spoiler,
Best Classic Revival starts at 1:52:30
Walking Dead Episode of the Year
- So this is easy. Hey, guys! They talk about The Walking Dead here! At least I assume they do... I haven't listened to it. I likely won't either, so if they talk about more than just The Walking Dead let me know.
Best Debut starts at 26:20
- 41:50 - 42:30 -> 'The Walking Dead' they talk a bit about the game mechanics, and very briefly and in a vague manner allude to a later episode scenario but don't mention any specifics
Best Surprise starts at 42:50
Miiverse Community of the Year starts at 1:08:06
- MAD FUNKY BARN SPOILERS YA'LL AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Best Use of a Licensed Song starts at 1:16:29
- 1:19:25 - 1:21:00 -> 'Spec Ops The Line' early game spoilers
- 1:21:10 - 1:21:35 -> 'Alan Wake's American Nightmare' possible spoilers
Best Use of Skrillex
Best Use of Nolan North starts at 9:05
Best Looking Game starts at 10:37
- 23:14 - 23:28 -> 'Fez' they talk about some stuff regarding artistic design of levels that you might want to avoid if you want to be surprised by that sort of stuff.
- 34:56 - 35:28 -> 'Journey' spoilers
The PLEASE STOP award starts at 35:38
- Huh... I'm not sure if the all story stuff from 36:27 - 37:26 should count as vague spoilers or not. Mass Effect 3 Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed III are mentioned in it though.
- 59:38 - 1:00:22 -> 'Mass Effect 3' spoilers. While what they talk about kind of sounds like nonsense without of context, if you want to know absolutely nothing about Mass Effect 3 I'd suggest you skip this part.
URL of the Year starts at 1:00:40
WarioWare Spirit Award
Best Download Game starts at 16:22
Best Multiplayer starts at 39:30
Best Story starts at 1:08:30
- 1:10:50 - 1:16:10 -> 'Dragon's Dogma' spoilers
- 1:17:20 - 1:23:30 -> 'Spec Ops The Line' spoilers
- 1:26:47 - 1:29:50 -> 'Tokyo Jungle' spoilers. Yeah. Tokyo Jungle. Ya'll should listen to this shit it's pretty nuts.
- 1:33:33 - 1:36:45 -> 'Dust: An Elysian Tale' spoilers
Most Disappointing Game starts at 1:39:05
- 1:46:05 - 1:46:50 -> 'Mass Effect 3' spoilers
- 1:46:50 - 1:56:00 -> in between here they go back and forth between Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed. I didn't hear any spoilers but I zoned out a bit and might've missed some stuff. I'll check it again later.
- 1:56:00 - 2:00:10 -> 'Assassin's Creed 3' spoilers
Dumbest Motion-Controlled Moment
Best Trend starts at 10:16
Biggest News ~22
Worst Game starts at 42:36
Game of the Year starts at 58:40.
- 2:11:30 - 2:11:42 -> Walking Dead spoiler.
- 2:17:18 - 2:17:53 -> Far Cry 3 spoilers