Apologies for PM's

zpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By zpa

Sorry to everyone. I apparently I keep replying to comments via PM's. I'm new to the site so if anyone can be so kind as to tell me how to respond to comments and such without sending a PM that would be very helpful.

Thanks and sorry

Killian

zpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By zpa

Sorry to everyone. I apparently I keep replying to comments via PM's. I'm new to the site so if anyone can be so kind as to tell me how to respond to comments and such without sending a PM that would be very helpful.

Thanks and sorry

Killian

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

There's the "Reply" and "Quote" buttons at the bottom of people's posts if you hover your mouse over aforementioned posts. Click one of those.

Also, when creating a thread, choose the appropriate forum to post it in at the top. This has nothing to do with the Bombcast.

May I ask why you sign the bottom of your posts?

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By toowalrus

If you move your mouse cursor to the bottom right hand corner of the post you'd like to reply to, you'll see "Reply, Quote, Flag" in yellow text (Red text if you're a bad person and use the white site). Click 'Reply' to reply to a user, and click 'Quote' to include the original text in your reply.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By EarlessShrimp

@FluxWaveZ: It's formal and it kinda steps up the quality. I mean, jeez, look at that! It's a classy post. That's also not sarcasm.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BisonHero

@zpa: When you receive the PM notifying you that someone replied to your comment, there is a link in the PM to the thread/video where you made your original comment. Clicking on that link should bring you to that thread/video.