Beyond 2000: So damn legit?

Avatar image for darknessmyoldfriend
DarknessMyOldFriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Beyond 2000: So damn legit? (17 votes)

Duh! 65%
I am a child. 35%

Just throwing this out there thanks to Drew's comment.

Beyond 2000 was the SHIT.

• 
korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fuck yeah, remember when they used to put out those big ass books with all the stuff they looked at? THose were rad.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hatking

What is this? It seems right up my alley: nerdy shit from the eighties/nineties. It's almost weird to me that I never heard of it back then.

Avatar image for darknessmyoldfriend
DarknessMyOldFriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking said:

What is this? It seems right up my alley: nerdy shit from the eighties/nineties. It's almost weird to me that I never heard of it back then.

It's the best thing. It was on the Discovery channel, but it was from Australia originally I believe. Do some youtubing. Henry Tenenbaum crushes it.

I have so many boxes of VHS cassettes somewhere with DS9, TNG and Beyond 2000 episodes all jumbled together. Space Above and Beyond too, but that's still a sore subject with me.

huser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking said:

I believe there were two versions, an Australian version that started way back, and an American version starting in the 90's. I'm going to guess Drew is talking about the 90's version overall if only because the host of that version was a local (Bay Area) TV reporter. It was pretty damn awesome in a pre-tech website era of television. I'd still think there is a place for it frankly.