Bombcast main and break music?

CoverlessTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CoverlessTech

Are these available to download anywhere? I know there was a thread about the break music and someone said how to rip it with itunes but I was just wondering if anyone had them uploaded somewhere already?

Ryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ryu

I'm not sure whether it's Midnight Brown stuff or not but it might be worth checking?

DigitalFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By DigitalFirefly

I was wondering this too.  Are these available for download.

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By fwylo

How about the monday song!

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By toowalrus

What I really want is the music from this old video: Was that Midnight Brown? Don't think so, no lyrics, then again I haven't listened to it all.

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud

I am pretty certain it's not Midnight Brown, but the music on the Bombcast and the site is a creation of one of their close friends.  I know I heard this mentioned at one point but can't remember what was said exactly or when it was said.  Hopefully one of the guys can give a definitive answer.

Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Tuggah
@Stephen_Von_Cloud said:
" I am pretty certain it's not Midnight Brown, but the music on the Bombcast and the site is a creation of one of their close friends.  I know I heard this mentioned at one point but can't remember what was said exactly or when it was said.  Hopefully one of the guys can give a definitive answer. "
Yeah, in one of the first bombcasts they talk about how they had the dude make the musics.
ProjektGill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By ProjektGill
@CoverlessTech said:
" Are these available to download anywhere? I know there was a thread about the break music and someone said how to rip it with itunes but I was just wondering if anyone had them uploaded somewhere already? "
Check out this thread LINK to an older thread. Someone compiled most of the intro songs variations but the break music is not included. So 1/2 of your wish has come true.
Cramsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Cramsy

Just download one of the recent podcasts and cut the break music. That's what I did for my iPhone

Julius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Julius
@Tuggah said:
" @Stephen_Von_Cloud said:
" I am pretty certain it's not Midnight Brown, but the music on the Bombcast and the site is a creation of one of their close friends.  I know I heard this mentioned at one point but can't remember what was said exactly or when it was said.  Hopefully one of the guys can give a definitive answer. "
Yeah, in one of the first bombcasts they talk about how they had the dude make the musics. "
I believe they show him in the Leipzig 08 video.