#1 Posted by Oswell_Endswell (26 posts) -

Just in the last few Bombisodes,

I've heard them mention Sam Kinison and Swapshop.

#2 Edited by readymix (174 posts) -

If they mention Blue Iris or Ronnie Mund, we'll have our answer.

#3 Posted by Jrinswand (1695 posts) -

I hope not. But then again they like pro wrestling, so there's no telling how far they'll stoop.

#4 Posted by Intro (1205 posts) -

@Jrinswand said:

I hope not. But then again they like pro wrestling, so there's no telling how far they'll stoop.

Gotta admit I laughed at that.

I do like Howard Stern somewhat, I'm more of a fan for Richard and Sal's prank calls. Probably the best prank calls ever done, if not they're pretty close lol.

#5 Posted by Javes (78 posts) -

I'm an O&A fan myself. Never got into Stern.

#6 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2203 posts) -

I only enjoy eric the midget segments

#7 Posted by Bocam (3669 posts) -

Jeff has mentioned liking him.

#8 Posted by hanktherapper (371 posts) -

I think I've heard Ryan talk about listening to him.

#9 Posted by VoshiNova (1635 posts) -

@Jrinswand said:

#truth

#10 Posted by kishinfoulux (2250 posts) -

I can safely say he was the best thing about AGT this year, since he's the only damn judge to take it seriously and not let joke acts through. In the end it didn't matter though, because some shitty dogs won. *sighs*

#11 Edited by tunaburn (1879 posts) -

love him

"lets fuck some whoooores!!" : Ronnie Mund

#12 Posted by Oswell_Endswell (26 posts) -

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa.. stop the clock

- Ronnie Mund

#13 Posted by LordAndrew (14420 posts) -

@kishinfoulux said:

I can safely say he was the best thing about AGT this year, since he's the only damn judge to take it seriously and not let joke acts through. In the end it didn't matter though, because some shitty dogs won. *sighs*

Are you trying to tell me you wouldn't go to Vegas to see a fucking dog act? You're sure missing out!

#14 Edited by Jazzycola (662 posts) -

Well they didn't know that Swap Shops are a nationwide thing which is something you would learn if you listened to any of Sal and Richard's phony phone calls which are featured aplenty on Howard's show. So I'd say they have some knowledge but they don't listen to Howard on a regular basis.

@VoshiNova said:

@Jrinswand said:

#truth

You guys have obviously never listened to Howard Stern before.

#15 Posted by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -

no

#16 Posted by RenMcKormack (1071 posts) -

@Javes said:

I'm an O&A fan myself. Never got into Stern.

FUCK YEA

#17 Posted by FriedConsole (53 posts) -

No. If they were they would have strippers on and talk about how hot they are on the RADIO. The E! show ruined Howard Stern for me because I realized that the girls on the show are never hot. Also I grew up and realized that morning talk radio is terrible and that I have an iPod now.

#18 Posted by TooWalrus (13132 posts) -

I know Jeff slips in subtle Colbert Report references sometimes, makes me chuckle.