Dragon's Dogma Bombcast Conversation

JazGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JazGalaxy

The funniest conversation I ever heard on the bombcast was when the crew were discussing just what Dragon's Dogma was supposed to mean and Ryan and Vinny started riffing about a Dragon ranting about hoarding treasure and lighting stuff on fire. Can anybody remember what episode that was? I want to find it again.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

@JazGalaxy: Best guess is to see when Dragon's Dogma came out and listen to the podcast the tuesday it came out.

JazGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JazGalaxy

@Demoskinos said:

@JazGalaxy: Best guess is to see when Dragon's Dogma came out and listen to the podcast the tuesday it came out.

Yeah, I thought about that, but I feel like it was when the game was first announced and they didn't know what it was. They were definitely talking about the name without really knowing what the game was. I'm going to take you up on your suggestion though.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BisonHero

@JazGalaxy said:

@Demoskinos said:

Yeah, I thought about that, but I feel like it was when the game was first announced and they didn't know what it was. They were definitely talking about the name without really knowing what the game was. I'm going to take you up on your suggestion though.

It was announced at Captivate (a Capcom event) in April 2011. If you look at the podcasts from that month, the descriptions for one of the podcasts should probably mention Dragon's Dogma.

The next time they would've seen it would be at E3, but I vaguely remember the conversation you're talking about, and it was definitely had during a regular Bombcast, not one of the E3 Bombcasts in the house with a million guests.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By yoshimitz707

http://www.giantbomb.com/podcast/?podcast_id=222

This one?

JazGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JazGalaxy

That's the one. I've been listening to it for the past few hours. Only Vinny, Dave, and Jeff. I think it might be my favorite bombcast ever.