Drunk British Guys Loves Ipad

yomachaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By yomachaser

That British guy was mental! I didn't catch his name ,but his ipad lovefest seemed so ill informed. For the record the "one device that can do everything" is called the fucking computer. It's the big thing (unless it's a netbook) that tells the ipad how to work, loads it with content and if you so happen to go to facebook on your ipad (which he claims gives ipad the gaming edge) I wonder how it will access any of the flash games that the site relies on. 

Perhaps he was saying the quizzes on facebook count as games and those somehow put the ipad above the 3DS? The whole exchange with Ryan was ridiculous, I mean seriously if both have the same sensors (accelerometers and gyroscopes) ,but the 3ds has a joypad ,analog and buttons on top of that how the fuck does the ipad out-game it?

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Jost1

Apple products can be cool but as far as gaming goes, they're nearly worthless. I'm talking about anything but the most casual of games here, for anyone who has gaming as their HOBBY the iphone/ipad is not a good prospect.  I challenge anyone to say otherwise.

connelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By connelo

It was Paul Barnett. I thought he was hilarious and have liked him on everything i've heard him on. Although i was disagreeing with what he said about the Ipad.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Afroman269
@Connelo said:
" It was Paul Barnett. I thought he was hilarious and have liked him on everything i've heard him on. Although i was disagreeing with what he said about the Ipad. "
This. You're argument is made invalid when the iPad is at $600 or more.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I think Paul Barnett is a great guy but I really didn't agree with his views on the iPad.

drwhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By drwhat

Also, they were talking about installed base: there are 125 million Nintendo DSes out there. 7 million iPhones, and I think they're hoping to hit 1 million iPads by the end of the year, but they're at I think 500-700k so far.

But yeah he seems like a pretty cool guy all things considered. I like his twitter already. @thatbarnettblok