Faeces hoarding and cat death...

crummett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crummett

Does anyone know which bombcast the guys talk about the hoarders program and the cat running out someones house and dying straight away!?

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@crummett: You might be confusing it with an episode where they talked about My Strange Addiction?

crummett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naaah, they talked about a hoarding program they saw then about people who keep their own poo. then said about a cat running out of a hoarders house and just dying

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@psylah: no, it was an email about a delivery boy who delivered subs everyday to a lady who fed them to her cats and died. I don't remember what week it was but it was recent and it was one of the weeks Jeff was gone and vinny was in charge, so that narrows it down a lot.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By probablytuna

@psylah: no, it was an email about a delivery boy who delivered subs everyday to a lady who fed them to her cats and died. I don't remember what week it was but it was recent and it was one of the weeks Jeff was gone and vinny was in charge, so that narrows it down a lot.

There was definitely a Bombcast where they talked about an incident where a cat ran out of the house and died instantly because of the horrid conditions of the house. I'm not sure when exactly but I think it was sometime last year.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this was going to be about The Binding Of Patrick :p

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By toowalrus

@probablytuna: oh yeah. That happened too. Couldn't come close to guessing when that was, though.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By monkeyking1969

The cat dying is a story form A&E Hoarders for sure, but when they talked about it I could not tell you.

The woman was living in a house where her own toilet didn't work, there was cat poo and human poo everywhere. She wasn't a hoarder as much as a crazy person who fell down a psychological hole for 20 years.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4ea8fdbe490
deactivated-5a4ea8fdbe490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Try April 9, 2013s podcast. I would but I'm working currently. Good luck.

strohfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The story was that a delivery dude was delivering stuff to this one house but never saw the person inside and was always asked to leave the food on the porch and just take money that was left there for payment. Once time the door to the porch was locked and the guy had to band on the door until the woman opened it. Inside the house he saw a woman who had caked on cat shi all over her legs. She never ordered again and the house was sold shortly thereafter (presumably she died).

And yeah Jeff was gone that week and that whole podcast was kind of a mess/depressing/gross. I forget who they had subbing in as additional voices but they prob shouldn't have those guys on again.

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strohfist: this thread's about a different story. And they will likely have those guys on again.

strohfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itwongo said:

@strohfist: this thread's about a different story. And they will likely have those guys on again.

word. whatever story you guys are talking about sounds super depressing too.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

Can't say for sure, but was that the same episode where they talked about Storage Wars at length? I want to say that they went from storage wars to other reality tv in general.

crummett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By crummett

it's definitely not the delivery guy story. This was ages ago so the April 9, 2013s guess could well be spot on! i'll have a scan through. good work guys! I'm intrigued by the delivery guy one now though haha

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By psylah

@crummett said:

it's definitely not the delivery guy story. This was ages ago so the April 9, 2013s guess could well be spot on! i'll have a scan through. good work guys! I'm intrigued by the delivery guy one now though haha

Let us know if you find it, I'd like to listen to it again.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By lego_my_eggo

@psylah said:

@crummett said:

Let us know if you find it, I'd like to listen to it again.

That is the one. Just so happen to be catching up on the bombcast since i haven't listened for some time, heard them talk about it and remembered this thread. It starts at around 36 mins in.