Gordon Freeman's yell

SirThirdFilms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SirThirdFilms

There is probably a appropriate place to put this, but I couldn't find it. You can either blame that on forum ignorance or me just being stupid(or both, I won't fault you)

There is an episode of the bombcast where the guys are talking about half life 2, and they get to talking about HL 2: Ep 3(or maybe HL3 itself) and Jeff starts talking about Gordon Freeman talking. Now if I can go back to the first time I listened to this, I was eating chicken soup my father made, he make really great soup. So I'm listening to the Bombcast and I'm laughing as usual, as Jeff begins talking he lets out this high pitched scream as being the voice of freeman that made me shooting soup through my nose. Mind you this was a very chunky soup.

Now I have not heard it since as I just got this new computer a little while ago and I've not started listening to back episodes yet. Can someone please help me out and tell me what bombcast this is on.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By MarkWahlberg

Can't help you, sorry. Try to remember what month this was, and sort of whittle it down from there.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By HandsomeDead

I also remember that they said the voice was going to be from Nolan North and on the same episode, there was the joke about Dick Mohawk. I don't know when it is but I hope that helps.