how do you put Giant Bombcast on your MP3(not ipod or zune)

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Slurpelve

how do you put Giant Bombcast on your MP3(not ipod or zune).

Iarnua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Iarnua

There is a big red button called "Download MP3" on the bombcast page. Just save the MP3 on your device like any  other piece of audio you want to upload to it.

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Slurpelve

but it goes right to my media player

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Osaladin

That's because you're selecting the Open option instead of the Save option.

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Slurpelve

but how do i do that?

Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

If you do not own an iPod, you are not a human being.

Zajtalan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zajtalan

right click the file

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By PufferFiz

yeah right click and hit save file as, then place that file where ever. Then go to where you saved it and move/copy it to where the music files are on your player. For my psp It is simply H:/Music/ . thought check the manual for where to put it as each device might be different.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wolverine
@PufferFiz said:
" yeah right click and hit save file as, then place that file where ever. Then go to where you saved it and move/copy it to where the music files are on your player. For my psp It is simply H:/Music/ . thought check the manual for where to put it as each device might be different. "
Or you could just download the podcast from iTunes, locate the actual file on your PC, and then upload it on your MP3 player.
cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cspiffo

Just get an rss reader that autodownloads the feed.  Itunes and Zune both do this and you don't need to actually use those players to listen to the podcasts.  It far more convenient than manually downloading each podcast you want to listen to.  They aren't full rss readers though.  There are other more fully featured rss readers out there like NewzCrawler, for one.  Just google rss readers.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By PowerSerj
@Wolverine said:
" @PufferFiz said:
" yeah right click and hit save file as, then place that file where ever. Then go to where you saved it and move/copy it to where the music files are on your player. For my psp It is simply H:/Music/ . thought check the manual for where to put it as each device might be different. "
Or you could just download the podcast from iTunes, locate the actual file on your PC, and then upload it on your MP3 player.
"
OR you could just save the file to your desktop and drag it into your player file.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wolverine
@PowerSerj said:
" @Wolverine said:
" @PufferFiz said:
"
OR you could just save the file to your desktop and drag it into your player file. "
Yes, that is the more logical way to do it.
cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cspiffo
@Wolverine said:
" @PowerSerj said:
" @Wolverine said:
" @PufferFiz said:
"
OR you could just save the file to your desktop and drag it into your player file. "
Yes, that is the more logical way to do it.
"
Logical?  I guess if the only podcast you listen to is Giantbomb's then by all means, download that one podcast manually every week.  RSS aggregators are far more practical than manually downloading every single podcast that you want to listen to though.
MasterControl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#14  Edited By MasterControl

Look in itunes. So,g o to Edit > Prefrences in itunes. Then to the Advanced tab. The Itunes music folder location will have the podcast in a folder marked "podcasts" . The files should have been imported as mp3's.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By jeffgoldblum
@BadSniper52 said:
" how do you put Giant Bombcast on your MP3(not ipod or zune). "
If you don't know how to do this you don't deserve an internet connection.
Figure it out yourself.