Jeff Green's bag of Trader Joe organic peas...

Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Jayross

First, we hear about them on the Bombcast. 

Next, I hear them mentioned on This is Only a Test. 

Then, during the 2nd time I have listened to the Comic Vinecast, I hear Sarah say "What are these peas doing here?" 

So, I implore someone at Whiskey Media to make sure the bag of peas are in the podcast room during Behind the Screened Door so they can make their appearance on all of Whiskey Media's podcasts. 

Thanks, 

Jay

DG991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By DG991

lol really? 
I heard them on the bombcast, haven't listened to the newest tested. He left them there? 

blackbird415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By blackbird415

what ever happened to the people of anime vice? they never show up on the wiskey media hour at all. Meybe because anime is for jerks :P

CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By CaptainObvious

I've read the title as:

"Jeff Green's bag of Trader Joe orgasmic peas..."

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Animasta
@blackbird415 said:

" what ever happened to the people of anime vice? they never show up on the wiskey media hour at all. Meybe because anime is for jerks :P "

there are no people of anime vice anymore, that site is basically community run because the two people who were running it left, and the only member doing something is Tom, who posts news on Screened as his main job.

and it's not of course that anime is for jerks, it's just the fact that they left and there's no one to do anything with.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Yeah, I heard Gary, Will & Norm talking about it on This Is Only a Test. It did make me laugh.

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By suikoden352
@blackbird415:  tom is the only person that keeps up with the site anymore. it's more just freelancer and community run stuff over there. that's why. it's sortof the niche ginger kid of the WM family.
blackbird415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By blackbird415
@Laketown:
@suikoden352: 

Ah I see. I remember they tried doing videos and whatnot like the other websites, but I guess they werent nearly successful. Yeah I hardly go there anyway 
movies are much more encompassing. I think they need to rethink about maybe restructuring it to something like a music site or something