need help with itunes bombcast d/l problem

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By suikoden352

i got a blue screen midway through d/l'ing the latest bombcast and now it won't d/l. i've had this problem a few times before because of laptop lock ups. i never bothered to find out what to do about all this because it eventually fixed itself after an itunes update or somethin. idk really what it was but eventually it just fixed itself. what do i need to do to fix it so i can d/l the podcast through itunes instead of having to go through internet explorer to d/l the show or just d/l it straight onto my iphone?? anyone have this problem before?? it says the url is wrong or the connection is bad but niether of those are true though so what do i do? any help is appreciated. thank you for your time.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Baillie
@suikoden352: If you're not bothered by the program playing the podcast, then download the app 'Podcaster'. It does it very well. 

Have you tried unsubscribing and deleting the partially downloaded file(s)?
Berezov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Berezov

Try downloading the MP3 manually for this episode here and hope that iTunes doesn't mess up for future podcasts. Sucks that happened though.

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Alex_Murphy

Internet explorer??!?
You need to get yourself Fierfox son.

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By suikoden352

i use firefox. it's my main browser but when i click the d/l podcast button on the podcast page, it just loads a page with quicktime and runs the podcast through quicktime in the browser. that's why i use internet explorer because i don't feel like using chrome or safari which i also have but firefox makes me happy more than the others. lol i've done unsubscribing many times and i've redownloaded all the podcasts before yet it doesn't seem to fix the problem. my laptop has a habit of messing with me at times and i wanna beat it with a damn sledgehammer but i can't because i don't have the money for another one so yea. lol

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By suikoden352

so i feel like a dumbass now. lol found out all i had to do is delete the tmp file in the itunes downloads folder and it fixes it. wow......fail on my end. lol XD thanks anyways, ya'll

Teaspoon83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Teaspoon83

Woah woah woah... Firefox? Man, time to upgrade to Chrome people. Unless you like the add-ons available to Firefox, Chrome runs circles around it when it comes to performance and stability.

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

I always download the MP3s individually. I don't know why so many people subscribe. It's much easier to keep tabs on things when you download everything manually.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Baillie
@ZanzibarBreeze: SHUT UP FOOL.
suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By suikoden352

chrome is nice but i've used firefox for the last 3 or so years now and chrome just seems so weirdly foreign to me for some reason =/ that's why i stick with firefox because i know how to use it and it works well for me.