User Lists: 5

Avatar image for deactivated-64d26467db8de
deactivated-64d26467db8de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Look, I know this post sucks. It's kind of a repost of something I did earlier. But if your a Bombcast lover, you may have some love for this joke. Vinny is cool, his intrest in a racing wheel is cool, and the idea of getting one of those wheels, or a comperable game peripheral has tempted us all at one point. Don't tell me that you didn't think the NES Zapper couldn't bring your stepdad closer to the family. But whatever, this thread is about Vinny's renewed interest in the racin wheel. Hey. Maybe one could map those arrow keys to the wheel for TM2.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By monetarydread

If you drop $500+ on a racing wheel for the PC like my Uncle did then it is a great investment that works better than San Fransisco Rush did in the arcades back in the day. Every sub $500 wheel I have tried has been a piece of shit though.

Avatar image for deactivated-64d26467db8de
deactivated-64d26467db8de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, I posit that MonetaryDread has the most cautionarry name in video game posting ever and he's right. If you can get the Daytona feel at home, you definitely need a racing wheel. Otherwise, you may need to check yourself.

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Mars_Cleric

don't do it