• 105 results
Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#101  Edited By Hunter5024

There wasn't enough fighting like this for Game of The Year.

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@digiwth: Give them a break. I love Jeff but he's not a host, agreed. But I think they know that, and they have a plan for that already, I hope.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I'll just say that things feel much more team focused when the Titan's come into play.

tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

I think they both had points. It's cool they are interested enough to have heated debates over this stuff after being in it for so long. And they were professional, and went on doing the job pretty much immediately after recognizing they had both said their piece.

BlueMizzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There wasn't enough fighting like this for Game of The Year.

Heh, agreed. I think with the GOTY stuff none of them really felt very passionately about the games of last year.

While I think Brad sounded a bit off base, Jeff didn't do a very good job explaining himself and definitely sounded defensive.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I do love that arguments are always Jeff vs Brad with Vinny trying to be the reasonable one no matter where he's siding, like "Hey guys, let's not fight...please?"

I think Brad was being way too reductive. I think he's a great writer, but not such a great debater. He tends to paint with broad strokes when it's on the side he's against. As much as I love watching him play DOTA 2, his opinion that it's basically the epitome of multiplayer gameplay just baffles me. Sure it has a lot of tactical depth, but it ain't the second coming of Christ. I have a similar opinion when it comes to Dark/Demon's Souls (but that's off topic.)

Anyways, it ended up just being funny to me. I kind of like hearing Jeff losing his patience. It also wasn't much of an argument, just a quick disagreement.

Gruff182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I agreed with brad 100%, maybe he could have articulated better, but on the other hand Jeff did completely ignore his point anyway.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gruff182 said:

I agreed with brad 100%, maybe he could have articulated better, but on the other hand Jeff did completely ignore his point anyway.

More then anything they showed why they should never be lawyers.