Starcraft2 discussions - Can we have moar sir?

DG991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By DG991

I've always been interested in the competitive scene for video games in general. Starcraft 2 has a huge one so I really enjoy when Brad discusses it.  
Those videos of his trip to Korea were fantastic and really interesting, I always knew that it took extreme dedication to be pro in a video game but I never actually saw it like that.

If you actually dedicate 20+ mins to Wii ware releases and dsi ware releases that are sometimes hilarious and sometimes just filler... then can you please dedicate a generous amount of time to Starcraft 2 competitive play/discussion... You could just incorporate it into the news like an actual sub-segment. It doesn't have to be long every week.

If this is not possible then how about have Brad do a Starcraft 2 video of the week segment thing. There are always competitive matches and upsets, new balances coming out, new gameplay techniques, and just general CRAZY SHIT going on with Starcraft2. There would be no lack of content... and Brad seems like he is always down for some SC2 talk. 

The reason I would personally appreciate this is because I am pretty busy in real life and one of the reasons I like listening to the podcast is I can get all my video game information while I drive or exercise. Even though the Starcraft 2 scene interests me, I can't really be bothered to go watch every match or even find out about the new strategies and players. If it wasn't for brad I wouldn't be able to casually discuss thelittleone's crazy strategies with a friend of mine. 

TLDR: Moar Starcraft 2 discussions and coverage in some way shape or form? If you don't want to put it into the podcast because so many of the Giant Bomb community are Xbox360 players who are uninterested in it or something and will bitch, then maybe a Video. 

thx, haters gonna hate in advance.