Tony Hawk X in Space

TrashMustache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By TrashMustache

You're not the only one Jeff! I would pay a hundred bucks for that game if it's the way you described it in the podcast. word!

RaceKickfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RaceKickfist

in my head i combined that into "tony HAWX in space" and tony hawk would fly space jets and grind the jet 0n the saturn rings for max points.

Nitrocore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Nitrocore

I think the next Tony hawk game that gets released should be fired into space, once it's there it can do whatever it likes.

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By mfpantst

Would love a Tony Hawk like THPS2.  Or 3.  Would totally drop $60 on a new game if it didn't suck.

Side note- remember that helicopter level?  One of the things you had to do was get all airtime gaps in the 2:00 run?  We set up a custom challenge: Get all 3 gaps on the same trick.  Me and 2 other friends of mine (one of which was a real hardcore THPS player) tried it and after a couple weeks of dedication, I did it.  Its still saved on an old Playstation memory card that I still have (with a working Playstation).  

One might say I would kill for a Tony Hawk Game that was old school

TheJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TheJohn

I wish Neversoft would make a Pro Skater Greatest Hits for this generation of consoles. No "story", no Sparrow, no downhill, no bullshit. Just a compilation of the best levels from the good games. Like Venice, Marseilles and The School

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By mfpantst
@TheJohn: Yesplease
TheJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheJohn
@mfpantst: I didn't see your post before mine. I'm a slow typer :-)

But I totally agree. I'd buy an old school game like that in a heartbeat. Shit, I've bought every edition of the franchise, with the exception of RIDE, in a frail hope that it'd get good again. It never did.

Other good levels I'd love to see again: Burnside, Skater Island, Kona, Philly... and yeah, the indoor skatepark from the first one.
rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By rachelepithet

Like I.W.4, "Neversoft X" would be the code name to spite... whomever made the recent broken hawk games i dunno. Its hard for me to tell as i'm not a kid anymore just how big skateboarding and extreme sports are right now. I mean is it only skate games that got played out or is the lack of a dozen new skating games every year like there was 1998-2002 simply because it just aint the perceived crime kids dig the most these days.

TorgoGrooves89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TorgoGrooves89
@TheJohn said:
" I wish Neversoft would make a Pro Skater Greatest Hits for this generation of consoles. No "story", no Sparrow, no downhill, no bullshit. Just a compilation of the best levels from the good games. Like Venice, Marseilles and The School "
If someone made this game i would cry tears of joy. Literal tears of joy.
Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Deusoma
@RaceKickfist said:
" in my head i combined that into "tony HAWX in space" and tony hawk would fly space jets and grind the jet 0n the saturn rings for max points. "
Day one purchase, baby!
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeriouslyNow
Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Th3_James

I'd rather have Tony hawX be about time traveling, and skating in differant time periods. Moon Landing skating with Buzz Aldrin 

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheGreatGuero
@Th3_James: Dude. Then they could bring back Benjamin Franklin and everything. Whoaaaa.
misterpope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By misterpope

I'm too tired to do anything creative, but somehow this should be related to Lincoln Force. Perhaps more time traveling.