Vinny and Prototype

ShadowKing7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowKing7

I was listening to last week's Bombcast again and early on, when the guys got into Gamefly, Brad joked about Vinny and how he had Prototype for God knows how long.  Does anybody have a clue how long Vinny actually kept Prototype from Gamefly?  I know it was long enough that it kinda became a running gag for a while.
ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By ProfessorEss

I just assumed he still had it.

ConfuciusOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ConfuciusOne

That's why I dropped gamefly.  I know it's my own fault but I wasn't getting through games at all fast enough to justify paying monthly for the service.  It was cheaper just to play through my backlog and get newer releases on sale later on.

Goldanas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Goldanas

It was something ludicrous like 7 or 8 months.

wafflestomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By wafflestomp

For what it's worth, I am attempting to play through Prototype and can only go about 30 minutes before getting bored and turning it off. I will finish that game, but who knows when.

ConfuciusOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ConfuciusOne
@wafflestomp: I thought I was having fun while playing the game, but after I beat it, I realized I hadn't had half the fun I thought I did. :/
CharAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CharAznable

Maybe it's because I never played Infamous for the comparison, but I actually enjoyed Prototype. It definitely had its share of flaws, but there were some very fun moments in there. Driving the enormous, overpowered tank through a swarm of 100 mutants? Come on!