Videos keep disappearing after being posted.

xSeanZx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By xSeanZx

Watched the pix the cat quick look today, and I come back later, and the video is un-posted, and it says it is going to be posted yesterday at 6am.

I have seen this happen a lot lately with videos, and was wondering why it's doing this.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@xseanzx said:

Watched the pix the cat quick look today, and I come back later, and the video is un-posted, and it says it is going to be posted yesterday at 6am.

I have seen this happen a lot lately with videos, and was wondering why it's doing this.

It's likely just the way the top slots are designed. When you click on a video it cycles to the back of the queue and will normally disappear from the top slots. If you go to the videos page the video you're looking for will probably still be there.

xSeanZx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@drebin_893: Yeah I have seen that happen but I am referring the the video going back to is if had not been posted.

I search for it, go through videos and it's not there. And in addition is shows up again on the "upcoming videos " section with the time and date listed.

The same thing happened with the shadow of mordor quick look. I remember Jason posting a comment about it too, I just wanted to post about it here because I've seen it happen multiple times now