Extra Crispy edition is now available.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By audioBusting

If you own the game already, check out your download link to get the v2.0 installer. I'm not sure if all the third-party stores updated it already. Link to the blog post.

They apparently added "ten new foods to the menu, including an all new breakfast menu, exotic menu and rich dish menu". I think some of them are the ones from the iOS version. They improved the performance and music on the Mac version and finally released a Linux version too.

I just installed this, but I accidentally lost my save file in the process... It'll probably be a couple of hours before I get to the new content. Pretty excited to get back into the game, though.

(By the way, this game still hasn't been Greenlit on Steam. C'mon guys, vote!)

edit: just checked it out, 10 new Specialty Menu that unlocks when you reach specific star ratings. I wish these were around the first time I played the game..

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By zaccheus

I completed everything in that game and loved the hell out of it... I don't think I can do it again.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Man, I'm still waiting for this to get greenlit on to steam. =(

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

@demoskinos said:

Man, I'm still waiting for this to get greenlit on to steam. =(

It really is a shame that a game this fun and well produced can't make it through Steam Greenlight. Valve really needs to reassess the way that entire program works.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By MikkaQ

Man awesome, that game needed more of an end-game. It's pretty easy to unlock almost everything really early on.

Avatar image for renegadedoppelganger
RenegadeDoppelganger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This game really makes me wish I owned an ipad. The PC version is great but I'm always fumbling with the keys, I imagine the ipad version you just tap the ingredients on screen which seems much easier.

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Awesome, been looking forward to this update.

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Cameron

I played the hell out of the iPad version. It's such a strangely compelling game. Hopefully all of this stuff will come to that version soon. That might make me play it again.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

I wanted to buy this on iPad but it doesn't support my dinosaur model, and it's not the sort of game I can see myself playing on my PC. Aergh, maybe I should buy a better iPad solely for this game o_O

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@chaser324: Actually steam hosted a Greenlight community chat a few days ago to get ideas on how to improve the system. Not sure how it went although I do know @zvarri was witness to the whole thing. By all accounts it seemed like it might not have been that productive of an exercise judging by reactions from people that participated.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think I had all the Cook, Serve, Delicious I could take. Good game, though.

Shookems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I wish the progression in this game was a little faster. It gets a little grindy after a while.