Dauntless Launch! Looking for a guild?

Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Hey Duders!

So, Dauntless launched today officially cross platform, and that's kinda exciting! If you were interested at all in the game and wanted to find some people to play with, you can either find me in the game as Rasgueado.

I also have a guild if you'd like to join up, it's called CurvedSpace and the Guild Tag is Emc2. We're a group that is a safe space for people of colour and LGBT people, so if you have a problem with that than best just to steer clear yeah?

I really like the changed they've made to the game in the last year. They've really added a lot, and the controls feel a lot tighter than they were as well. If coordinated boss fight encounters with some extreme challenge interest you than I strongly recommend trying it out. It's free!

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've put a few hours into it, it's pretty fun. Don't know if it's gonna hold me for 500+ hours like MHW did but I'm enjoying my time with it so far. Servers seem to be crapping the bed at the moment though.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ares42

Yeah, I had been holding off for the official launch of this one, but after putting in a few hours all I could really think is "Why am I not playing MHW instead?". Maybe it gets better after a while, but so far the hunts just seem a bit too bland.

Edit: After a few more hours the hunts are starting to improve, but the loot/town aspect is incredibly inferior to MHW. In some ways it seems like they went for a "monster hunter is too complex" philosophy, but the simplifications they've made just ends up making it more cumbersome and confusing.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By soulcake

Hmm i bought early access played it for 2 hours and never touched it again, might as well try it again and watch what my 40 bucks gave me in the full release.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By BoOzak

Sure i'll join your Guild. I'm not sure how to join without an invite though. I'm playing on the Xbox and my Gamertag is "BoOzAk".

I've played the first few hunts, seems okay for a free-to-play game although it's not even close to Monster Hunter.

I really wish the game let you play solo, it's one of the reasons MHW resonated much more with me than any other 'live service' game. I've had hunts that I cant even get into because it couldnt matchmake me with anyone. Which is weird because the game just came out and it's one of the first few hunts and there was a queue to get in.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ares42

@boozak: I'm pretty sure there's a option for private hunts if you want it, it just defaults to matchmaking. Also, if you're playing during prime time your problem might just be that you're struggling getting a server at all. They're having some launch issues.

bigbreakfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigbreakfast

@rasgueado: I'm on PC and I can't seem to find a way to search for a guild to request to join it. Any way I could get added. User name is sharkwizard69

nycnewyork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nycnewyork

I will join too, if there is space. User name is eathdemon.

Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@bigbreakfast@nycnewyork@ares42

Wow! Sorry folks, I wasn't getting notifications about these posts, sorry about that. There is more than enough room in the guild, so I'll be more than happy to toss you all invites when I login in again next! I'll understand if you want to move on if you find other groups, the team of 6 that I've been playing with have been absent for a few weeks, but I'm more than happy to find new people to play with!

Avatar image for thnderinparadise
ThnderInParadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rasgueado

Hey, I'd like to join the guild if you still have room. My user name is ThnderInParadise.

Gaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already sent u a friend request, but would like to guild up! ;)

Shoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll join up for sure tag is Wiskerzz

H__o__w__l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey. If the guild is still going I would like to join if possible. Howlie is my account name. H__o__w__l is character name. Double _ in between the letters.

Ghostbalor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ghostbalor

Same! LF guild. I sent you a friend request. Don't know if it worked though.