Approval System

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#1  Edited By Marino  Staff

I'm curious if I've run into a checks and balances system within the site.  The Interactive Achievement Awards page I was working on will no longer allow me to make changes without approval.  I can freely edit any other page, but anything I try to improve on that one page gets sent for approval.  One mod I asked about it said it gave him an error message when he tried to approve it for me.  Is this just the site making sure I'm not exploiting the points system or something? 

I'm stuck in the house all week due to surgery I just had, so I'm kinda bored and would like to finish up the page.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Hamz

I'd suggest contacting a member of staff about this as you should be able to freely edit the database. As far as I am aware no new policy has been put in place so this is likely a bug in the matrix needing fixed :)

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By KamasamaK

It's not just you. I submitted a change to that page to see what was up and it is now pending.

EDIT: This is not the only article I've had this problem with. This seems more suited for the Bug Reporting forum.