Combine: Final Fantasy III

This topic is locked from further discussion.

count_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 13

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

I think some time ago, we agreed to separate FF3/4 and their DS remakes. Don't quote me on that, though.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

I think some time ago, we agreed to separate FF3/4 and their DS remakes. Don't quote me on that, though.

Yep, this was agreed some time ago. The remakes are different enough from the originals to warrant separate pages.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Yep, this was agreed some time ago. The remakes are different enough from the originals to warrant separate pages.

count_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 13

@hailinel said:

@video_game_king said:

Good to know. I did a search on the combine forum to see if there was a previous thread discussing combining the two games, and I didn't see anything on the topic. That, and I saw the DS release of Final Fantasy III on the release list on the primary page, and made an assumption that it turns out to be false. Ah well, all's well that ends well.