Combine/Delete RE: Code Veronica & RE: Code Veronica X

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

It's been a long time coming really, as the 'X' rerelease of Veronica featured minimal additions. A couple of extra cutscenes, a revised hairstyle for Steve Burnside for whatever reason, and... well, that's it.

Though at this point I feel it'd be easier if Veronica was instead deleted outright and Veronica X was renamed to Veronica with the X version as an alias. If only because all of the videos are posted on the Veronica X page anyway and both pages share the same content. Because yes, I shamefully copy/pasted the same info to both of 'em, though this was at least many years ago at this point... I've always wanted to go back to it and clean it up a little further, but because of both pages co-existing I've always been hesitant about which page to actually focus on.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

next step: merging Resident Evil and Resident Evil Director's Cut?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@def said:

I think the Director's Cut's Arrange Mode does enough for it to earn its own page.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee said:
@def said:

I think the Director's Cut's Arrange Mode does enough for it to earn its own page.

I would've said the same about a lot of things in various games.^^

Weren't you one of the proponents for more separate pages in general, like me? Given the Gears of War decision, I think our pleas were/are futile?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Yummylee

@def: I think there are indeed a lot of pages that deserve to be split but aren't allowed because of the wiki's occasionally enforced ruleset, which in itself is somewhat arbitrary in spots. But I also think the Veronica games hold very little difference to one another and should most definitely be morphed into one.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee: Okay, I trust your judgment as I'm only familiar with Veronica X. :)

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#7 Marino  Staff