This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hailinel (24809 posts) -

This is going to take some explaining, but the Chocobo Chick that rides around in Sazh's afro in Final Fantasy XIII and Chocolina as she appears in XIII-2 and Lightning Returns are the same character. You know, time travel, wishes coming true, that sort of thing.

#2 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -
#3 Posted by Hailinel (24809 posts) -

@hailinel: Wait...whaaaaaaaaaat?

Either play the Heads or Tails DLC chapter of FFXIII-2 or watch a Youtube playthrough of it. It's all explained there. It's also why Chocolina is so familiar with Lightning.

#4 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5484 posts) -

I seem to recall this. Was way more attractive as a chick then as a hooker.

#5 Posted by Bocam (3753 posts) -

I'm pretty sure this was explained in the main game of FFXIII-2 through the datalog

#6 Posted by Hailinel (24809 posts) -

I seem to recall this. Was way more attractive as a chick then as a hooker.

I don't know. I think she's an attractive bird. [/British]

#7 Posted by DrifterInGreen (49 posts) -

@hailinel:

You might want to move the two pictures from the chick page to the new page before it's deleted then.

I'm guessing you have the one image in your images but someone should probably move the other picture.

#8 Edited by Hailinel (24809 posts) -
@bocam said:

I'm pretty sure this was explained in the main game of FFXIII-2 through the datalog

It is, but you have to actually find the trigger that adds it to the datalog, as well.

EDIT:

@drifteringreen: Easily done!

#9 Posted by pyromagnestir (4324 posts) -

Mind blown.

That right there is far more interesting a detail than anything I can remember from FF XIII proper. To me, anyway.

#10 Posted by Marino (4699 posts) -
Staff