Delete: Probopass

Veilor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Veilor

The Pokémon Probopass is not unique in any way and isn't a character. So delete the Character page Probopass, I created a concept page for it and moved the pictures and game to that one (Probopass).

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Dagbiker

In Pokemon Mystery dungeon they are unique characters.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Dagbiker said:

In Pokemon Mystery dungeon they are unique characters.

This seems to be an issue with a lot of Pokemon character pages. Can we get some official ruling that limits Pokemon character pages only to times where they appear as unique characters? Maybe a brief synopsis of the role they play in the story or something?

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#4  Edited By Marino  Staff

@Video_Game_King said:

Can we get some official ruling that limits Pokemon character pages only to times where they appear as unique characters?

That is the rule. It was established within the first two weeks of the site's existence.

Veilor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Veilor

@Dagbiker: So is Bulbasaur, Squirtle and every other Pokémon if you've played Mystery Dungeon. But I still don't think they should get a character page each one of them. Because in mystery dungeon most Pokémon are unique in some way, they talk and have some story.

: I don't think Mystery Dungeon should apply to that. if that is the case there's a lot more Pokémon that should be getting unique character pages. You can play as several of the Pokémon throughout that series and as I mentioned above they have some sort of role.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dagbiker

@Veilor: But it dose apply to that, you cant just pick and choose what games the rules apply to and what ones they dont.

Veilor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Veilor

@Dagbiker: So if I understand it correctly there can be character pages created for several Pokémon then? Then my question is HOW unique must a Pokémon be in a game to warrant it's own character page? As in mystery dungeon games Pokémon either talk and have a role or is kind of wild and need help with stuff. And then there's the "boss" Pokémon.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dagbiker

@Veilor: Yes, as long as the character is unique, you can create character pages for all the Pokemon in the game. I dont know how unique they have to be. Bosses dont get their own page's unless they are in more then one game.

Veilor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Veilor

@Dagbiker: ok thanks for clearing that up. But why do bosses have to be in two games? Is that something applied only to Pokémon?

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dagbiker

@Veilor said:

@Dagbiker: ok thanks for clearing that up. But why do bosses have to be in two games? Is that something applied only to Pokémon?

This is what i remember from one of Jeffs Jartimes but you might want to clear this up with a mod. I beleve it is because it just clutters up the wilki.