Delete the sniper rifle object

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Djungelurban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Djungelurban

I'm not saying that people will upload trillions of entries cause basically, that will take to long. But point is that there are trillions of possible entries and pretty much anything goes. That would end up being just crazy. And I'm sure that I could round up 10000 firearms quite easily. I mean, I'm not gonna cause that would be boring as hell... But if I would, given adequate preparations and as long as all I needed was the name, I would have 10000 in a week.

And I've never said there would be a billion firearm entries, I said there would be a billion entries, given enough time for people to enter it of course. And given the existence of Noctis, celestial bodies would probably be the biggest group.

And I would appreciate if I wasn't called retarded.

Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52  Edited By Guiltyspark
GiantGUS said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"GiantGUS said:
"Djungelurban said:
"Yeah... Those are characters. And they do not have separate article. In fact it says so specifically in the submission rules that they shouldn't.

The confusion would be that people would see this whole barrage of weapon and it would mean nothing to them. If it instead said "shotgun" they'd know immediately what it was. Therefore less confusion.

There would be billions of entries, if one would handle every object in the same specific way that you suggest we'd handle guns. For example we'd probably get some 50000-100000 cars which would include every single real life model that appears in games and then on top of that every fictional model. In addition things like every creature, plant life, aircraft, wall texture, building, level, map, item, substance, celestial body and so on would have their own entry. Heck, Noctis takes place in a galaxy that's 45000 times bigger than the Milky Way and everything in it can be named. That's more than billions. We're totally heading into trillions here. Point is, we can't enter everything, we need a limit. Otherwise we'll have mayhem and this site will lose its purpose.
"
Like I said in my last post it is all a question on how much information you have about the objetct/location/character.
"

Which is why you can edit pages , so the people who do have the info ( like me ) can go in and edit all the information on object
"
Sure, but I believe that, to start a page we need to have a certain volume of information that justifies that creation. While the information is enough to be easily fitted into the game's page we shouldn't be creating new pages or else we won't be making it easier to find information, just scattering it around.
"
what are you talking about?
The moderation staff doesnt have time to look at entire articles for approval.

The search function will work if there is 20 billion entries , so there is no " wont be making it easier to find info"

The system they have right now is fine
Adrenaline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 170

User Lists: 39

#53  Edited By Adrenaline
Guiltyspark said:
"have you fucking listened to their podcasts?

They have said multiple times how excited they were that people were submitting so much new stuff they didnt think about

Give me one reason , just one , that effects you that users shouldnt be able to submit their own wiki pertaining to a certian gun in an FPS 

Oh ya thats right , i know what you are thinking " bu bu but then people would get excited and post more submissions of their favorite guns in shooters and nobody would approve mine ;( "

jesus christ , grow up "

You're still just interpreting what you think they mean.  Maybe we should submit object pages for all the different kinds of light bulbs we've seen in games, or all the different kinds of engine parts you can customize your cars with in driving sims.  The possibilities are endless!

Maybe you should stop swearing at people and learn correct spelling and word usage before you tell others to grow up.
Djungelurban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Djungelurban
Adrenaline said:
"Guiltyspark said:

They have said multiple times how excited they were that people were submitting so much new stuff they didnt think about

Give me one reason , just one , that effects you that users shouldnt be able to submit their own wiki pertaining to a certian gun in an FPS 

Oh ya thats right , i know what you are thinking " bu bu but then people would get excited and post more submissions of their favorite guns in shooters and nobody would approve mine ;( "

jesus christ , grow up "

You're still just interpreting what you think they mean.  Maybe we should submit object pages for all the different kinds of light bulbs we've seen in games, or all the different kinds of engine parts you can customize your cars with in driving sims.  The possibilities are endless!

Maybe you should stop swearing at people and learn correct spelling and word usage before you tell others to grow up.
"
Exactly what I'm saying... Be careful though, he might end up calling you retarded.
Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Guiltyspark
Adrenaline said:
"Guiltyspark said:

jesus christ , grow up "

"

maybe you should , i dont know how you can even identify the different lightbulbs and write a lengthy page about them . But i know that alot of people could write alot about their favorite guns that actually do have vast differences between each other.

And why are you comparing weapons to the parts of a car? 

seems like you are grasping for straws here seeing as you have no argument against me other than " YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY SAID MEANT THAT"

Adrenaline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 170

User Lists: 39

#56  Edited By Adrenaline

You're pretty much running on fumes now, man.  Maybe you should take a breather.

Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Guiltyspark
Adrenaline said:
"You're pretty much running on fumes now, man.  Maybe you should take a breather.
"

*holds up doll*

Show me on the doll where you got raped
davecuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By davecuk

While you do have some valid points, you really need to take a chill pill and learn some people skills Guiltyspark. Starting every other sentence with "you retard" or whatever will gain you no respect whatsoever and end up with the majority of your posts voted down so no one can see them, as they are now.

Clint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By Clint

Just stop feeding the troll, kids, he's obviously not going to change his mind, and we can all go our separate ways.

Daniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By Daniel

each unique gun gets a page.