This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Bocam (3683 posts) -

He's not a separate character. The first one is June, the second one is Sigma.

#2 Posted by ThePaleKing (613 posts) -

Is this a spoiler.

#3 Posted by Marino (4606 posts) -

@Bocam: Spoilers be damned. You're going to need to tell me (and link) to who is who and who should be deleted.

Staff Online
#4 Posted by believer258 (11686 posts) -

I read Zero, and I read Sigma that whited out name, and I read June thinking it was Juno, and I instantly thought that there was a link that I had missed between Mega Man X and Legends.

I never thought I'd be disappointed by a Delete and Combine request.

#5 Edited by Bocam (3683 posts) -

@Marino: Delete this page. The reason I hadn't linked Sigma is because he doesn't have a character page yet.

@believer258: Sorry to disappoint.

#6 Posted by MEATBALL (3099 posts) -

Isn't there room to have a page for "Zero" but also character pages for the characters that are Zero? I haven't played either game, but is this a similar situation to Deadly Premonition with the Raincoat Killer? We have a Raincoat Killer page and a page for the character that the Raincoat Killer was revealed to be.

#7 Posted by Bocam (3683 posts) -

@MEATBALL: That's different. There were two separate Raincoat Killers. The one you play as who you don't find out the identity of and George.

#8 Posted by Apathylad (3066 posts) -
@Bocam thanks for the spoiler >.> (although I had my suspicions about it going that direction).

He does have a page, but it's not easy to find. Check the recent character pages.
#9 Posted by Marino (4606 posts) -

@Bocam: Done.

Staff Online