DA2 callbacks (spoilers within)

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

So I've completed (probably) the whole storyline with Hawke and I got the feeling my choices on the Keep for that game hadn't exported correctly. (Then again, I can't be sure, because I didn't have a finished save game and sort of mashed my two aborted playthroughs together). In particular, I noted that Hawke's life seemed basically to have fallen apart, including no mention of Isabella (who had come back for him). In fact, the only non-Varric characters who were invoked were Aveline and Carver (the prick, but he died in the deep roads I thought). Do any other characters materialize either in person or conversation depending on your choices in 2?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

I haven't finished the Hawke storyline, however the world state I imported included the deaths of Carver and Fenris, yet when asking Varric about Hawke's companions they're apparently still alive, so... My Hawke's romance with Merrill wasn't brought up, either.

Also, while this is Origins-related, Bhelen was mentioned to be ruler of Orzammar even though I chose Harrowmont.

LOTR_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Sounds like the import went sour. My Hawke reflected the choices I made. Obviously you are way too far in to wamy to start over, but if you replay, double check that you clicked to export your world from the keep.

Of course it could also just be a bug. Who knows?

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@lotr_dan: Did he still seem broken down and full of regret? Did any other characters from DA 2 appear?

ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

I don't think my import worked either. It recognized an import, but the choices I've seen so far haven't been correct. For instance, the first Dragon Age character was referred to as a female (I played male) and Hawkes brother is still alive (he died in my game.)

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hm, weird. He seemed fine in mine. He mentioned his relationship with Isabella and everything.