Clarification: Game Room Titles

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

I just wanted to check and see if games that have been released for the Game Room should have their Platform edited to include "Xbox Live Marketplace". I also wanted to know if there were any plans to add Game Room as a Platform or if Xbox Live Marketplace will continue to include everything like that including XBLA titles. Thanks!

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Yep, Game Room titles are available via XBLM, and thus that should be their platform for now. They're also on the PC, so the PC platform should be added to the pages.

There was a brief discussion having a separate platform for Game Room titles in this thread. I don't know whether it's something that is still on the cards or not though.

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Coombs

Since the way the games are played is fairly different than the original releases (Challenges, Medals, Non-direct achievements) adding XBL to the page makes perfect sense

Not_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Not_Rage
@MattyFTM said:
 There was a brief discussion having a separate platform for Game Room titles in this thread. I don't know whether it's something that is still on the cards or not though. "
Hopefully that does in end happening, as well as separating Indie games.