Concept/Person Denied?

Meleeboy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Meleeboy0

I've tried to add a few things like concepts and people. But the thing is, only sometimes does it go through successfully. Now I completely understand and respect a moderator's opinion on whether it should be there or not, but I would at least like notification if it wasn't accepted. Is there any way to find this out? One concept I tried adding was the "Objection! Hold it! Take That!" concept. Anybody who's played any Phoenix Wright games would know exactly what it is. I mean, it's more of a feature than a concept, but you get the general idea.

I mean if my ideas are so bad, I would at least like to be told so I don't go on thinking they weren't bad ideas.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Lies
Meleeboy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Meleeboy0

Ah, I'm so stupid. =P Thanks, and sorry for the wasteful post.

Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Vlademir

Rejection messages are sent to you in your e-mail. If you don't see them then check your junk mail box. That's where mine were going to at first.

Meleeboy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Meleeboy0

Apparently it doesn't seem to show up in my emails at all. Are you sure they email you?

breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By breton

Unless you've changed the notification settings within your profile, you should be receiving emails on both approvals and rejections.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Lies

Meleeboy0 said:

"Apparently it doesn't seem to show up in my emails at all. Are you sure they email you?"
your spam filter is most likely catching them. If you have a "junk" or "spam" folder, look in there.
Avatar image for americanpegasus
AmericanPegasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AmericanPegasus

The mods will leave a comment, and you'll get it in your email.

Meleeboy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Meleeboy0

Ah my bad. I finally found them. Apparently I didn't realize I get more than 200 spam mails a day, so it was on the N'th page or so. But from what is showing in these emails, I think it only emails you if a submission is approved.

Meleeboy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Meleeboy0

I had one more question, and I figured it would be better double posting rather than making a whole new thread. =\

Does it matter how many times you get rejected? Like, if you input a lot of ideas and you constantly get rejected, will they eventually put you on suspension or completely block you from submitting ideas?

Justin_Case

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Justin_Case

As long as submissions are not plagiarized, (E.g. Wikipedia) you are free to submit anything that is relevant to the page and the section you are submitting it to. Rejections don't count towards anything in that regard.