Edit topic titles

SuperMooseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperMooseman

Please can the ability be added to change topic titles after posting? It would be very helpful. I have added this to my Mega Suggestions List too.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BiggerBomb

It's not a bad idea, Mr. Moosey, but I think this should only be available for the mods and staff. Otherwise it has the potential to be abused.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks
BiggerBomb said:
"It's not a bad idea, Mr. Moosey, but I think this should only be available for the mods and staff. Otherwise it has the potential to be abused."

I kicked up a little fuss about this the other day. I think for the time being we should contact a mod and state why in a request.

I have found that sometimes edits are put/needed in a OP, and the title should be changed to reflect the changes.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jayge_

It would definitely help with threads like Sammy's Killzone Hype Thread (tiny updates in the title), or Moose's ongoing fictions (now on chapter 3! or whatever) and things like that. Sure it could be abused, but anything else can be abused too, so why not?

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By brukaoru

I agree that this is a good idea, it would also stop people from creating duplicate threads because they've made a spelling error in the title.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By mracoon

Yes, I actually wanted to change one of my topic titles today but was kind of surprised that I couldn't.