Email upon submission approval

Al_lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Al_lee

I just got a few emails in my inbox saying  this and that submission was approved.
Is there someway to shut these emails off? I couldnt find anything in profile preferences.
Also is there a search forum button somewhere? maybe im missing it.
Thanks
Edit... nevermind i found the preference.. it was a tabbed window under the settings.. kinda missed it.
I still need to know how to search forums.. anyone?

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Axersia

Forum Search is right under the forum title where it says "POST HISTORY FAVORITE FORUMS  FRIENDS' POSTS FORUM SEARCH"

Oh, and about the email notifications. If any of your submissions ever get rejected, don't come complaining about it on the forums, because you won't receive any emails stating the reason why.

Also, be sure to backup any big articles you write, because if we deny it for some reason and can't send it to you through email, it's gone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Quick note: if any of you use Gmail, be sure to check if you're email notifications are hitting your Spam folder. My notifications were doing that, so I had to go in and tell Gmail this site is legit.

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By serbsta
MagusMaleficus said:
"Quick note: if any of you use Gmail, be sure to check if you're email notifications are hitting your Spam folder. My notifications were doing that, so I had to go in and tell Gmail this site is legit."
  They'rehitting my homtail spam folder too.