i can't find kritika on twitch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CouponbookMMO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://www.giantbomb.com/kritika-online

there is wiki page on giantbomb but i can't find kritika on twitch.

my channel was banned forever yesterday when i streamed kritika on mugen. (it never happened for years. i think this is something else beyond different directory. maybe racism or hatred mind).

please help me to find kritika on twitch.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Um...that's not how the URLs are structured on GB. Use the search box at the top of the page to locate games. It looks like someone has in fact made a page for the game you're looking for. Here it is.

Also, before you start, please don't advertise or promote stuff related to this game here. It's against our forum rules.

CouponbookMMO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CouponbookMMO

@chaser324 said:

Um...that's not how the URLs are structured on GB. Use the search box at the top of the page to locate games. It looks like someone has in fact made a page for the game you're looking for. Here it is.

Also, before you start, please don't advertise or promote stuff related to this game here. It's against our forum rules.

yeah that's the link i posted in first messsage. but i can't find kritika on twitch. i saw many questions like this on this forum. so i thought i can ask here. i dont think i am advertising the game here.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

The game not appearing on Twitch is an issue with Twitch and has nothing to do with the Giant Bomb database.

CouponbookMMO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyftm said:

The game not appearing on Twitch is an issue with Twitch and has nothing to do with the Giant Bomb database.

they said twitch is sync with giantbomb. i have sent many e-mails but they are not answering me. can you send e-mail for me?.... my channel was banned forever..

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#6 chaser324  Moderator

@couponbookmmo: We don't have any authority with the Twitch staff that would make an e-mail from us any more effective than your own. Twitch is just another user of the Giant Bomb API, and we have no control over the way they use it.

Please direct your questions to http://help.twitch.tv.