Still cant add games to 'My Collection'

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Psynapse

Whats going on with this? The option to add a game to 'My Collection' has not been working since site release...

I had a look at pages from the last few weeks in the Editing & Tools Forum and couldn't see anything on it (forgive me if i overlooked it).

Is this being worked on at the moment? Its not a massive thing, but its been bugging me for a few weeks that is all..

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Megalon

The site is still in beta, and I imagine the collection thing isn't necessary at the top of their "to-do" list.

Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Terrell

Hopefully it works soon, I really want to use it..

j_meyer_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By j_meyer_13

in the meantime, you can do what i did...make your own collection list with the custom list.

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5  Edited By albedos_shadow

It works occasionaly if you keep clicking, but it's pretty dodgy at best.

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Psynapse

I know the site is in beta... But from a distance they seem to keen to release new content (not always a bad thing, dont get me wrong), rather than fixing up all of the bugs that are on the site.

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

I know what you mean, I found bugs and also made feature suggestions for GiantBomb and they were replied to a few times, and now they are gone.
Its a massive site now, the staff must be pretty insanely busy at the moment, dont worry about it.

The favorites list seems to be fine and the wishlist works a lot better than the colletion list. I suggest you make custom collection lists, one list for all your games could get cluttered and messy anyway, I split my collection into seperate lists for platforms, try that its much more organised. Go on my lists for reference.