Resources Empty If You Put It Down?

bceagles128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

So I was listening to the bombcast this week and they were all complaining that your resources deplete if you put the game down for a few days. I have never experienced this. Every time I come back to my vault, my resources are almost completely full despite the fact that I usually only play it for a couple mins at a time, a few times per week. In fact, I just opened the game right now after having not played it for almost two weeks and returned to completely full resources and like 90% happiness. What gives? Are you guys not closing the window out or something or is this a bug that only affects some users? My suspicion is that the game will still mine resources while you are away, and that it simply does so at a slightly slower pace than when you do it manually, so if you are riding too close to the line, it causes a problem but if you have enough resources, you are fine. Can someone confirm?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

That segment was filled with misinformation. The game does a terrible job of explaining things though. My resources stay at the level that I left them at. The only time I've seen them drained is when I've left it open without collecting resources.

Also, water treatment is what makes your people irradiated. Not happiness. I don't know why Brad would think it's happiness. Your people are unhappy because they're irradiated.

Lork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's a bug. The game is supposed to run down all currently active timers and then then stop, but on some devices the game will keep running in the background indefinitely unless you force close the app. It basically renders the game unplayable if you have the bug and don't know to shut it down manually every time.

bceagles128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lork: I shut it down manually every time I close it, just like I do for every other app. Why wouldn't you? Open programs drain your phone battery.

Lork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lork
Avatar image for excitable_misunderstood_genius
Excitable_Misunderstood_Genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, it's been a long time since I can recall that much incorrect information about a game from them.

Really throws into stark relief how poorly the game explains itself though.