09 games??? Heck im still stuck on 07 games.

ZeusH8sU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ZeusH8sU

I'm still working on the huge backlog of 07 games that I have not gotten a chance to finish. I hated playing the 08 games but I can't help it just too many good games that I want to play. Just not enough time.

ZeusH8sU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ZeusH8sU

I'm still working on the huge backlog of 07 games that I have not gotten a chance to finish. I hated playing the 08 games but I can't help it just too many good games that I want to play. Just not enough time.

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kratos81

I used to have wii/360/ps3, I sold my wii 3 weeks ago. Anyway, I have owned and beaten almost every good game from 06 to 09 for all three systems. I actually dont think there enough good games out there. It dosent take as much time as some would think to do that. Most games these days are short. I really have nothing to play atm, so Im playing okami on the ps2. 

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
Kratos81 said:
"I used to have wii/360/ps3, I sold my wii 3 weeks ago. Anyway, I have owned and beaten almost every good game from 06 to 09 for all three systems. I actually dont think there enough good games out there. It dosent take as much time as some would think to do that. Most games these days are short. I really have nothing to play atm, so Im playing okami on the ps2. "
No, you haven't
And there are tons of good games that are longer than 40 hours this generation
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crunchUK

same lol

i need moar money