453 Google News Articles on Red Dead Redemption

cbenyovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By cbenyovski

Red Dead Redemption goes on sale in about a month and according to Google News the game has hype.  

Typing "Red dead redemption" into Google news brings up 453 articles talking about this game. The most interesting title of all the stories? I like "Red Dead Redemption scores 'M' Rating For Opium And 'Sex On A Table", reported by MTV.com.  

There's no doubt that something about this game is capturing the attention of many. Maybe, its the five year development timeline (this a long time for a game right?), maybe its the western theme and awesome graphics, maybe its the development studio behind the game, but probably its just all this stuff combined.  

I certainly am excited to play this game - i will purchase it at Bestbuy the day it comes out.  

Cbeny 

cbenyovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cbenyovski

Red Dead Redemption goes on sale in about a month and according to Google News the game has hype.  

Typing "Red dead redemption" into Google news brings up 453 articles talking about this game. The most interesting title of all the stories? I like "Red Dead Redemption scores 'M' Rating For Opium And 'Sex On A Table", reported by MTV.com.  

There's no doubt that something about this game is capturing the attention of many. Maybe, its the five year development timeline (this a long time for a game right?), maybe its the western theme and awesome graphics, maybe its the development studio behind the game, but probably its just all this stuff combined.  

I certainly am excited to play this game - i will purchase it at Bestbuy the day it comes out.  

Cbeny